- The LEPC News Bulletin Board is dedicated to providing news and information of interest to members of the Bexar County LEPC and other LEPCs in Southwest Texas.
- Information on the Bexar County LEPC can be viewed in the first section.
- HazMat News provides late breaking and recent news related to HazMat Management.
- Other sections cover a variety of subjects of interest to LEPCs ranging from EPAs SC3 Program to Water Security and Food Safety.
- Use the comment section below to let us know how we're doing.
Bexar County LEPC Non-discrimination Policy: Under provisions of 40 C.F.R. § 5.140 and § 7.95 the Bexar County LEPC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in its programs or activities. The Chairperson acts as the designated civil rights coordinator for the LEPC to resolve any complaints or allegations of discrimination.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is not intended as legal, engineering, medial or other expert professional advice. Readers are advised to consult with professional experts about their particular circumstances before acting on any of this information because it may not be applicable to your specific situation. Editors make no claims, expressed, implied, or otherwise regarding the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or correctness of information provided.